Cheap and colourful, close to Kraków
Briefly about our Country Rooms
We have a few years experience in providing accommodation for tourists from all over the world in our hostel which we were running in the centre of Kraków. Now we offer accommodation in a new beautiful countryside surrounding, on a hill free of pollution and noise, with a breathtaking landscape view. It's situated in the village Michałowice, close to Kraków.
And our rooms are cosy, colourful, simple and comfortable, designed for a hostel accommodation character. Rooms design is the reflection of a style of our hostel in the centre of Kraków, but the difference is in the surrounding of common areas – the style of old polish manor house with traditional polish country garden. Our small chickencoop, clear air, silence of the surrounding can satisfy the ones that look for a rest in a countryside. The combination of these elements can bring the comfort and happiness to our guests, like it does to us. We'd like to share with others what we have created in this beautiful and peaceful area, so close to Kraków.
We are very close
Our location is suitable for everyone, as it is very close to Kraków with easy drive to the centre of it, in a peaceful and quiet countryside with beautiful views.WE ARE SITUATED:
- only 10 km from Kraków,
- close to route E77 Kraków-Warszawa,
- in Michałowice 19°59'E 50°10'N,
- on a hill which is a view point on the map,
- in the neighbourhood of Ojcowski National Park and Pieskowa Skała castle,
- in the surrounding area of Jurajski Park,
- in the neighbourhood of Kraków Valleys,
- close to Jura Krakowsko-Częstochowska region,
- in Dłubnia Landscape Park with Dłubnia river,
- close to the centre of Michałowice with all the local shops and restaurants,
- vis a vis Michałowice Wood.
Everyone is welcomed!
- all tourist that visit Kraków and its close-by attracions,
- everybody tired of the city noise, crowds of people and parking problems,
- tourists that after visiting many places want to rest and get a good sleep in a quiet, countryside area,
- the ones in transit from North to Sounth of Poland and the other way round,
- the ones that have seen all the corners of Kraków and would like to see its surrounding areas,
- businessmen that like small, nice and cosy accommodation of a domestic character,
- families with childeren wanting to play around,
- the dwelllers of apartments and flats in Kraków, and other aglomerations looking for different environment,
- hard workers wanting to brief in fresh air and simply lay down on the grass,
- keen on ecological treats!
We invite also everybody else for a pleasant accommodation in a beautiful scenery of the surroundings of Kraków!